Highgate Green is a 200+ single family neighborhood located just off Princess Road in South Eastern Virginia Beach.
The ranch and two story homes are situated off Upper and Lower Greens Place with many water/lakes in the development. Across the street is Highgate Crossing which is a smaller neighborhood but similar/like homes.
Nearby is Princess Anne Elementary school located just off Seaboard Road. Across the street is the old Princess Anne Middle School scheduled to be rebuilt in the future. The new (opened in January 2014) Kellam High School is a major draw for this portion of Virginia Beach.
Nearby amenities include Red Mill Commons and Strawbridge shopping areas which have all the modern stores and numerous restaurants just minutes from the Highgate Green neighborhood.
Many other amenities/attractions exist such as:
- Nearness of Sandbridge Beach where locals can enjoy a day at the beach.
- Pungo where the annual strawberry festival is held
- Great golf courses nearby including Hell's Pt, Heron Ridge, and The Signature.
- 10 minutes to Oceana or Dam Neck Naval facilities
- The Virginia Beach Resort area (boardwalk) about 15 minutes down the road
Other nearby neighborhoods you may like:
I make the South Eastern part of Virginia Beach my home so please contact me when considering Highgate Green or other neighborhoods.